woensdag 17 oktober 2012

Small things in the city



Het paviljoen MobieleTuinen begint  aan haar tweede herfst. The little thing will gow! Watch her!
The creative theme for next year is dedicated to Art. Green Art, Eatable Art, Visual Art....., you name it.

One artists already had a pre do, he took part in the MobielGardens ClimbingAWaYfor OneDAy. Fortunately he left for Spain, after a vsit of three months. Growing and monitoring the redfruitplant in a warmer, more landlike climate. You cannot follow him. And I will look for his name, I forgot it. I'm sorry, I am doing too much reaerch. My head is full of it. Anyway, the artist was a nice guy to meet in the public space of OLE. And his PublicKnitting is nice soft en pink. The plants were very playfull with it, with a little help from the wind.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten