zaterdag 29 november 2014

Learning is studying

What exactly is LLL Drenthe about?

A question I have recieved quite a lot, lately.

Time for Some answers.



Leading
Leading is an action, is something you can do. Leading is not About having a car and a driver. Leading is being there for others to support, coach, generate ideas or and new or other perspectives.
Leading green  with integrity is talking to others, communicating verbally,  not writing ideas About
leadership down or making politiek About leading.

Lady
Who are THE ladies? Do you feel like a lady or do want to?
I see  Rachel Carson, femke Halsema and Mrs. Brundtland as ladies.
I see myself as a lady, although I am much more a creative lady than a leading lady. I do have a lot knowledge About what other people think of as a good leader. There are at least fiftyfifty leadership types to name which are very accurate for becoming a leading lady.


Lab.
Is short for laboratory.
In a laboratory experiments are allowed.
THE results of experiments in LLL Drenthe will be discussed and learned from. There will be no such thing as failure or succes
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten