zaterdag 5 september 2015

Cities, deaths, all the trees of the world

Roots and Earth and soil
Creators of the brave and healthy

Leaving through the lightly air
Looking, balancing my voice

Sunfulfilling flowers and fruit
Water I drink the most

Gentle persons prefer sourcy



Just one question, at the end of summer:

Why has there not been any anouncements on death casualties in cities this summer of 2015 by official media? In Europe, for instance? Is nobody counting? Or keeping up with the local counting? Is everybody moving to the city of Lagos? Smelling the yellow snow?

Wunderground.com  gives some information. I thought of as very very interesting, almost historically, umm, My misstake, I mean whathappenedly. About seasons, mortality, heath waves, cold and dark winters. Countings in the US from 1970- 2004. Cherry picking is noted, a very interesting understanding, politically. Counting, also a very hard thing to do, not only in primary schools in Europe, also in quite a few professional, scientific fields on planet Earth.

wunderground.com

Fortunately, all the trees on planet Earth are counted. Finally. A bit more than 3 billiard trees are estimated to grow on planet Earth. Published in Nature, a scientific magazine. This counting estimating number lies eightvtimes higher than previous countings. I read it in one of three Dutch printed newspapers I page through everyday. Yes, I have created time for that. How I do that? Well, maybe I tell you later. Now, there are more important things to do. It is my free saturday afternoon, after all. And a whole free sunny day to look forward to. I have this plan to create a forest in a
beautiful place, I am going to visit tomorrow. All the financial things have been taken care for. First
things first. A very intelligent thing to do.

If you want more info:  Volkskrant.nl/wetenschap.    volkskrant.nl/wetenschap

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten