dinsdag 5 januari 2016

The stars of 2015

This is the nicest thing to do in doing whathappnd science ( former ' history', history ended in 1999, according to Francis Fukuyama, scientist in the U.S.A. I agree.): picking the stars!

Whom am I going to put in the sunlight. Whom am I going to make very shining!?

Well, ladies, read on. I created a galaxy of
Tinkebel, the French mother, Augustgirl, Catherine Caulsen, Keira Knightly, Bettany Hughes, Anneke le Coultre, Lauren.  , Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, Anna Carla Sprey, Susi Zijderveld, Jane Austen, Park Geun-hye, Martine Delfos, Corien Wortmann, Angela Merkel, Carolien Roelants, Annemiek Verkammam, Nicole Bossevain, mijn favoriete volleybalster die op de bal blijft spelen, beachvolleybalster I mean,  an Ukraonian callgirl, Leena Lander, Eveline Mooibroek, De Dame / The Lady Aung San Suu Kyi, Hilary Clinton, Carmen Aristegui, Nana Mouskouri, Mrs. D.C. North, K.D. Lang, Nynke Joustra.

The question now is, why do I want to create my universe with these sparkling personalities? Is it for how they make me feel? An emotional approach. Is it for what they have done or not done, what they have been taken care of? A pragmatic approach? Is it because I am inspired by how they live their lives? An European approach? Is it for how they 'speak' to me? A narrative/acoustic approach? Is it because through them I gain acces to other ways of thinking? A breakonthrough approach.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten