zaterdag 31 oktober 2015

Plant thinking, thinking plant, portraits, photography

http://www.huismarseille.nl/tentoonstelling/esko-mannikko/

Especially the photo , Black, grey, white, a portrait with hands before the face.

Today I was on the website of HuisMarseille, one of the photography musea I really like to visit regularly. City of Amsterdam. And I was lucky again. The second image to argument my theory on plantthinking / reproduction. To countercounter the evolution theory as written down by Darwin, Charles Darwin.

What I have now, for facts, I have to explore much more, but winter is coming, no worries, books enough in my chestboards.

1. A text approach
2. A photography approach
3. A language approach
4. A philosophy approach

1. De trofee, Honderd jaar eenzaamheid, Ylysses, Jacobs room en Le livre d'or, Vedische geschriften
2. An other photography showing facts on plant thinking are the photographs made by Karl Blossfeldt. Especially the photo Aconitum / Eisenhut, junger Spross / Monkshood, young shoot/ Aconit, jeune pousse, on the frontcorrectie of the book Karl Blossfeldt 1865-1032 by Hans Christian Adam, ISBN 3-8228-7438-8, Taschen publishers is appropriate as well as the photograph as mentioned above by Esko Manikko.


3. I have always found the word 'voortplanting' a fascinating word. Because there is no such word like 'voortdiering' nor 'voortmensing'. In German the word is ' fortplantzung'. The English words are 'breed', ' propagate', 'multiply'. How come?

By the way, voortplantingsorganen / voortplantingsvermogen in English is procreative organs/ procreative power. Interesting...

4. Theofratus, the companion of Aristotle, is far less publicly known than Aristotle himself. At least their names. Believe me, this is going to change. I hereby announce to find facts about Theofratus ' plant research and to blog about it, over and over again. Plant ecologists of planet Earth, start paying attention to my findings and writings. In a time far before Linneus got his assignment by Swedish governmental persons and started his fieldwork, like Charles Darwin much later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten