dinsdag 4 augustus 2015

History. The making of the world

Fact: Mijnske loves the world
Fact:.There are three most present worldleaders, today. Or five? The big five?( Africa, big animal hunting)

Suppose Obama wants to go back to his roots and Poetin is the beautiful sleeper, who then is going to kiss the sleeper awake? I hope you just realised that I introduced a fairytale. A fairy tale, a tale, a story quite fair, true, honest, straight, almost a fact, a good fact.
Suppose Angela, Mrs. Angeleyes, gets fed up phoning, flying and lying to Vladimir. What is she going to do next? Will she shoot him, like in the film the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. At a certain point in the film Angel got shot and dies. Everybody is relieved then, relaxed, calmed down, cool. Well, you know I am trying to do history here, so I am countering off course.  In 21 st century, now, it seems that everything is countering anyway. The male / female roles are exchanged. So, in my story Merkel is the bad guy. Obama is the ugly, he talks too much, but says nothing in the meanwhile. Some people do that all their professional or personal lives, I won't be specific now. Maybe later. But our Raspoetin, he means it so good. He was born very poor, he worked his way up to the top, misleaded by all the coins, juwelery and diamonds hanging in front of him, like a sausuge, a carrot or a hamburger. He is trying to teach out. Suppose hecduesn't understand the gender switch which takes place now, because nobody in his social context, he, the man of Russia, talked with him about that. Suppose the Russian are the most conservative people in the world. Do you have any ideas how to wake him up, gently. Following the fairy tale there is this very handssome, beautiful man, needed. I think there are plenty of such men in Europe. The gay parade Amsterdam has just ended. Did any of this happy celebrating men came up with the idea of kissing Vladimir? Embracing him, welcoming him in the real world? Of course, no I didn't forget. The seven dwarfs. What about them? Do you not
remember the fairy tale? The seven dwarfs are the back up. IT persons must understand this at last, or
the military. Always take care for the back up! Don't forget! Oh! But who are taking care for the mental back up? Don't you know? Historians off course. They are our memory, our harddisk, not one or another floppy, stick or cloud drifting over...


So, if everybody still can follow the making, doing, thinking ( what is the difference) of worldhistory. One question: Can you name seven Russian historians, or/and seven German historians, or/and seven American historians? I think on the stage of the world today it takes 21 dwarfs to secure the contemporary world peace,. Oops, sorry, did I write dwarfs? I mean historians, bien sur.

Question two: Who are the 21 historians who are going to make sure the people of the world can remain living in peace? There is only one lesson we really can learn from history, that is, that making war, going to war, making wapens so one can threat with war, giving young men a job as a military
person, is the stupiest thing one can do.

I say no more.


One thing though. No, I can hardly believe it myself. What if Hillary is going to be the futurous knight to kiss the beautiful prince awake? No, that is very hard to believe. Too good to be true. Than history would not be revisited, history would be made. Remember Jeanne d'Arc? French revolution? Mm. Then, maybe there are 21 French historians necessary to give Hillary a back up. O, o , wicked thoughts. No, that never is going to happen , Bill will become so jealous, all these French kisses and you know or don't what jealous men are capable of... On top of that, Hillary and Bill are democrats, aren't they? And Vladimir only really does business with Replubicans. Mission impossible for Hillary. But who is that woman in South -America, who just recently received and kissed the
contemporary pope? Is there hope? Is she married? Hope so, otherwise theorie of Poetin could be trouble. Where us all this group thinking good for? People feel safe in a group, like most animals, according to the nanny of Luke ( my seven year old), who happens to be a group person and a University graduated biologist, RUG, the city of Groningen.

Shall I go there? I am not really a group person. I never feel safe in a group. And, the oldest sister of my mother worked years and years at the Dutch Embassy in Moscow, right after worldwar II. She was really an iron lady, also the oldest child of grandfather Gerrit ( the one who could look you in the eye and fear nothing). It could be easy for me, as a former architect. I just smile nicely to Rem or the former partner architect of Mecanoo, what is his name again? I followed a masterclass where he was one of the teachers at the TU Delft in the 1980s,  a workshop I organised myself with two other design students. Or shall I call a former 'liefje' in Rotterdam, KCAP exit, for some information? Reading all this Nietzsche, the Gay science and his wicked thoughts, is it any good for me? O dear o dear, European heritage. But, who are the Dutch diploma's in Moscow? Did they do history? Could they become my new peergroup for making worldhistory? Maybe I have to recruit six young top guns, freshly graduated from studying history in Paris, looking for a job and a mission. Do you know a person like that?


Feel free to inform me, by replying on this blog. It would be my pleasure to enhance your
information. Have a nice day, from Russia with love, Just Bond alias Mijnske, self declared IT historian

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten