vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

Whathappened planet earth

I know what I am doing and now, finally after two years I think I can communicate it with you. What took me so long? Well, I needed pictures, I guess. Pictures, according to me, the most intelligent thing people can make. There is so much information in one picture only. I found two, perfect suitable for my whathappened earth blogstory. These pictures are my ' intelligent framework'

1. It is a fact that one can draw one line and 1395 circles, with one cut only ( based on the Hamilton circuit, somebody in the mathematics 'world')
2. There is a photograph now showing the moon in front and the earth in the back ( a point strongly magnified can be looked upon as a circle, NRC yesterday, I have to find a link yet, but you can Google, I suppose, on, NRC.nl/maan
On this photo Earth has three colours: white, blue, sand ( almost grey, but not just)

I was waiting for these pictures. Now I can make a plan how to think, order and touch this screen and to communicate Mijnskes Whathappened Universe with the subjects space and matter.

To be continued.......

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten