zondag 19 juli 2015

PhDprocess. The real stars

I made up my mind.
When I really want to write a proper and factual story, other people in the world are going to read, I really have to star some people. And not only some people in general, persons! Personalities! Europeans. Like Noorderlingen. A bit from Alex van Warmerdam, who created and directed a film called Noordelingen and a bit from the big datacontroller at Windesheim, Zwolle, who happened to be on Ameland as well. She introduced herself as the mother of Mats, another temporary friend of Luke during this summer. Later she called herself Sandra and when the coffee was nearly finished she trusted me by saying she was really a Noorderling. So I asked her, knowing only the film by Warmerdam, what is a Noorderling. She had to think about that. I noticed. It was quite quiet for a while.

My favourite Europeans so far, are:
(Adapted, 25 July 2015)

1. Britt Sterken, pharmaceutist
2. Birgit Kuilenberg, tutor, lecturer
3. Adriana
4. Peggy van Ilias
5. Mieke Hoogeveen, singer
6. Mrs. Oma Naomi
7. Mrs. Kiki

Probably, you would think of a few, Europeans? But, please, pay attention, I am quite sure that witten
 a year, I, well maybe not fully as I may hope, but that I am able to convince, or maybe to put it better, to write convincingly, about these at first sight 'random' choosen stars.


I will 'walk on the edge' for you. My mother can't scream anymore about that, so, no danger (a bit kidding). Seriously, I think, a sparkle of experiment dipping in the research. What harm can it do? No arguments at forehand. Probably the best arguments in the end.......

Well, let's make it a decision. Proposed stars nr. 1-7 are going to be the stars of my history writings. I bring them in as sources.
Four arguments:
1. They all are real persons
2. They all lived between 2000-2010, one of the time demarcations I have decided on for this research.
3. Contemporary political correct theme: diversity
4. European slogan: Think global, act local.

Statement for PhD: To think green is quite global, to act in cities is quite local

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten