vrijdag 31 juli 2015

PhD process. What I really want to know

What do I really want to know?

How are the laws, the 'democracy'  the partitioning of space, ground space and the people involved related?

When I vote ( the right to vote , the law of voice, stemrecht) I always vote  on the party with the best spatial programm.

And how was that between 1800-1810, 1900-1910 and 2000-2010.

So, the plants, for this research at least, are going to the background

On top of the good, the bad and the ugly, there are also the smart, the wise and the caring. I knew it, there is always more, but what exactly....Countering is the magic word, and think about it, that gives almost without saying. But what is number seven? Yes, you knew it: the calm, the cool.

In stead of Roger Moss, I am going to focus on Roger, Mrs and geMissed More.
I have 29 months left for studying, am I going to make it? Now, I can make a planning.


Improved title/ subjects: Land, democracy, cities, Europe
Or. Property, democracy, cities, Europe
Maybe the last is even better, property thinking, Whst contouren think you own, really?

And by the way, I now also have a name for my peergroup: the homogenetic. Almost all credits to Björk , the Icelandvoriginated musicienne

The homogenic are people with genes so they look like humans,  people with genius and people with
a tic, hic, ic and something fantastischverschrikkelijk/ terrific
Do you recognize anything? Welcome to the homogenic group.

Famous last words for today: knowledge for me is like grass for a cow.

A white cow, as you understand. Like the backing of Europa, like a virgin, for the very first time.



Pluk de dag. I am going to get dressed. White, bien sur. O, I love doing history!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten