vrijdag 26 juni 2015

PhD process Countering the three stars. A perfect thing to do?

The three stars
People
Space
Material

A perfect thing to do in history is to counter.

Three counter stars:

Plants and animals
Foundations, walls and roofs
Immaterial

People, plants and animals can be categorized as living species ( biological term from before 2000) or  bio science ( contemporary term, at least a categorization used by biologists in Europe, now)

Indoor space and foundation, walls, roof can be categorized as building
Outdoor space and foundation, walls, roof can be categorized as 'building and garden' or as 'building and street' or as 'building and plaza (place)'. (Scenario thinking, inventive thinking). Which one is the most neutral, most factual? Language....... I have to do something about my language......


Some thoughts.......

It depends on the quantity, I think ( when there are a lot of buildings and gardens, perhaps at the point that one is not capable of counting the amount of buildings and gardens anymore, without the help of something material), that one can feel the need to name all these buildings and gardens an 'urban field' or 'city', or 'village' or 'town' or 'metropole'. (Language thinking)



Material and immaterial
The material can be defined as something one can touch with ones hand or body.
The immaterial can be defined as something one can touch with ones mind.


What to do, or what to think of ( is the same to me, I think 'thinking ' is an action, I do a lot of thinking and it costs me a lot of energy , following the law of Entropy, but about that much later, because it is a construction made/ imagined/thought of by the natural scientists, people in physics and I am not on that point yet, in which star this 'profession' fits). The Chinese have a complete other wird fir energy, namely C'hi. It is a word one almost has to blow. Very efficiƫnt language, this Chinese, just blow the words, so much energy saved!( no joking, this is true!)

My own experience is that 'Thinking' can be easily misunderstood. I, myself, make a lot if thinking
errors. Fortunately for myself, I am becoming more and more aware of that. Because all sorts of people are asking me questions. The nicer their 'tune' is while asking, the more I am, or my brain is, or whatever it is in my body is, stimulated to think. That makes me think and I like to 'believe', or
think of that that it will make me 'know'. No, I don't like to believe that. ( counter thinking myself) I know nothing factual, because I am looking and while I am looking I see colours, always. And it is perhaps like Antje Krog ( the poet) wrote: colour never comes alone.

And then you are still surprised that other people are asking me: Mijnske, what are you saying? What are you talking about?
 I don 't know! Not really, not factual. So, how am I suppose to write factual? And all that occur has to be copied by an other person as well, girl the sake of science!

So, what happens when I close my eyes. I did a lot, lately, I blogged you about it. Then I still hear a lot of things, sounds, words, machines, people. And for me and some other people even the sounds are 'coloured', de klankkleur in Dutch.

The only thing left for me is to assume and to test, to experiment whether my thought, my hearings, my visuals are the same or differ from somebody else.

So many questions.........

It is a wonder my mother and father didn't go crazy. That only the China didn't survive. I must have learned something at home and on the road.
Learned.......scholarly.........
Now I think of it. Maybe becoming a dr. is not my cup of coffee. I realise, I am already a sr., short for scholarly.

Mmmmmm, oblivion. Well. I leave you with your romantic thoughts. Enjoy. I have the seventh birthday of Lieven Luuk  to prepare ( most of the times I am so pragmatic).....See you next Monday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten