woensdag 24 juni 2015

PhD process Good morning, Europe! History...

Some of you know already, some of you don't know. I knew it, but I couldn't formulate it, I could't find the words. So many other voices............

This night the polar bear transformed into a bunch of white feathers, decorated with two eagle eyes and a third eye looking like a spot.

People of planet Earth! Hereby I announce you that we are in WAR!

The name of the war is : MONEY WAR.

Listen..........A long time ago, once upon a time in the West, there was this Burgher.........., his daughter, the poor woman and her son.......The woman asked the Burgher, begged the Burgher for money. She did not beg the Burgher for work.........She was not the only one. There is a ninety- nine percent chance that the son copied the actions of his Mother, but than different......Years later, there was a man with a gun, coming from the East side of planet Earth. He commanded the Burgher in various way. He was, what one could call, very creative. He shouted ' Hands up, or I shoot!' or ' Your money or your life'. He didn't shout ' Your work or your life'. He multiplied. And all of a sudden there were a he and a she. And, well you know what happened then, don't you?
Reasonable doubt. Since I don't know you. I'll continue.
To pronounce he and she all the time, takes too long. Inventive thinking. The word 'we' was pronounced. By whom I have forgotten. Old age, you understand. We.

We all know what we have in common. So, why are so many people, reading and listening to some
group of people who have written and pronounced ' Our common future?' ( 20 st century stuff)


Because 'we' forget what we know?
Because 'we' don't hear time after time what 'we' know already ?
Because 'we' don't listen carefully?

Well, all these questions, trying to search for the big question. Isn 't it just a creative way of Creating more money?

What I know is, I don't like war. I can't help myself being honest about it. The only wise thing to do is NOT GOING TO WAR!


In these days, in the city I am living, it is not an easy thing to do. As a bunch of white feathers with
three eyes I can be anything I want to be. And I want to be free! I knew it. I want it. I am going to go for the hard way. The only wise thing for me to do, at this end, is. I will start with a pelgrimage. To unwind. To walk. You can come with me as you like. I start today, for I am not a very very very patient person. I have been training for this pelgrimage for two months now. I am prepared. For what exactly, one never knows. Heading south, off course. Didn't you read the latest news about the ice? I know what I am doing and I know where I am going to. To an old and empty schoolbuilding where I can touch the elephants and their old and many memories. I know, how do I know? Somebody whispered it to me, even wrote about it. I didn't reply wisely at that time. I was still swimming at that time. In the ice cold see, in previous times when I was a polar bear, only paying attention to the sharks I had to avoid. They are always smelling something lively, I was told. You can read it somewhere, 19 th century science stuff. In the 20th century everything changed, everything stayed the same. Time stood still. The good got quantified and spread. When get fed up with these feathers
and stuff I will be able to show my real nature. And off course, I hope Ibsill look like a beautiful painted elephant by then. A bit skinny maybe, for an elephant. But definitely to be characterized as an elephant. What a memory these anima's are entiteld to. And what a destructieve power, all the good they need! And so much caring, grieving as well, for their children, their infants, their off spring. The females at last. Little known is about the solitary males. They are so hard to follow, to film. They are pretty good in hiding, so it seems.

It is only a game, remember. Game of war. Game of Thrones, pace makers. It is quite simple after all. No more games. It is all or nothing. I know what I have to do. I go excersise in thinking plant and then, one day, who knows , I can act plant.



Oh dear, I halfhalf promised you something. Yesterday. Seems so far away. The song. While you are working........


In Bloom.
Spring is here again, tender age in Bloom, he knows not what it means, sell the kids for good, we can have some more. The water is so yellow, I'm a healthy student, you're my vitamines. Take your time,  hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late. And just maybe I am to blame for all I've heard but I am not sure, I'm so excited I can't wait to meet you there but I don't care. I don't care if its old, I don't mind if I don't have a mind, get away from your home. Have to have poison skin, give an inch take a smile. Never met a wise man, if so it's a woman, gotta find a way to find a way, I had better wait. One more special message to go, as defense I'm neutered and spayed, what the Hell am I trying to say? I got so high that I scratched till I bled. The second coming came in last and out of the closet. At the end of the rainbow and your rope. Don't hurt yourself, I want some help to help myself, she's just as bored as me. I've got this friend you see, who makes me feel, I don't regret a thing. And the animals I've trapped have all become my pets. Our little group has always been and always will until the end, with the lights out it's less dangerous, here we are now, entertain us, I feel stupid and contagious, here we are now entertain us, a mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido, yay, yay, a denial, I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed, I found it hard, it was hard to find, oh well, whatever, nevermind (1991).


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten