zondag 28 juni 2015

PhD process Star nr. seven

Star nr. seven is TIME

The beauty of time is, it is always here and there. It can not be countered. It can be counted. It is the most factual from a mathematical point of view and from a historical point of view. The time star can be seen as the Northern star in the sky. If you see it, you know where you are. Having been a polar bear has it advantages now and then. This thick white fur has been a disguise, I hope you can read it this way.

I think I will colour the 'people' Star with lawyers. The keepers of the law. They had to deal with Dutch laws and at the same time with volatile European lawmaking, between 2000-2010.

With what did  the lawyers anno 1900-1910 had to deal? And between 1800-1810?
In Europe in general and in the cities of Assen, Emmen and Groningen  in peticular.
Concerning the plants. Were there any cases? How many? Did it had to do with the agriculture or food or garden business?

Now I have demarcated the peoples/ professionals star, I think I can drop the words bad and ugly in the title of my PhD.

Improved title: plants, cities, Europe.
Subject: lawyers


The word 'darmflora ' , did it  exist in 1810 or 1910? Or the word 'skinflora'? Both words do exist now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten