maandag 22 juni 2015

PhD process The pre-advice of councelor R. de Bock, does it exist?

In one of the previous blogs, I introduced the writings of a journalist/correspondent on a so- called 'pre-advice', apparently written by councelor de Bock, with the title:' Grip op kwaliteit' ( Grasping quality), published or reviewed in 'magazine for Dutch lawyers', this year I guess, 2015. Month unknown

How do I get to know this 'pre-advice' exists and contains that what Folkert J. has reacted upon.
(Resourceful thinking)
1. Google, but to know for sure. I have to ask de Bock about it
2. Try to get a hardcopy, by asking Gerben ( law officer, city of Groningen , father of Christian, friend of Luuk, lives two blocks away) ?
3. Go to the library, public library? University library, I only have acces to the VU library, long distance.....
4. Ask one of ' Elmers' lawyers?
5 mail Folkert Jensma? at T @folkertjensma.nl

I'll try 1 first.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten