donderdag 11 juni 2015

PhD process Mental food

Deep forest III. Comparsa ( music). To suit my black heart. The real reason why I named my son Luuk? Lucky Luke, Lucy without y. Something completely new. I love it.

Mental breakfast.

Arguments for using the word 'green' in relation to the word 'space' and or 'building'

1. The term 'green space' is sufficiently vague to deal with the diversity
2. I use it all the time, when I tell people about my research, it is practical/ efficiënt
3. It sounds good
4. It makes people curious, which green do you mean? It is easily to explain.

What to do in writing History, where writing factual is suppose to be the standard? ( inventive thinking). Maybe with this subject it is more appropriate to show the maps, pictured, images first, then guide the readers through this 'material' and thirdly, write about the all the other facts which are invisible.
Mm.

Mental coffee upside down ( side kick, something I like you to think about)

' If one is to view the world very sharply, 'on the egde' so to say. Would the world still be fitting?

Mental lunch .

Deep forest. Worldmix.
1200 hours. Appointment with Philip Echers, publishing house for special books. A cocreation with Bernd Eilts, photographer/artist.
If anyone had photographed rosés, then Bernd. I dare to compare his work with Karl Blosfeldt. Completely other 'caliber' though.

Shall I wear my bright green 'Frans Molenaar' dress or my textured greenwhite Chanel dress? It is summertime.......White sneakers are IT this year. I chose the Dutch style. I have to bike, you see. Makes the female historian uniform for the 21st century complete.

The meeting was a succes. It is going to happen. We celebrated with specials teas, chocolate and carrot cake. After saying goodbye I found myself lying in the grass the whole sunny afternoon, thinking about with whom I wanted to have 'dinner' with. A mental dinner to remember. For the sake of History. A five course dinner, of course.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten