zondag 28 juni 2015

PhD process Holy Day!


Rich and poor
Healthy and sick
Young and old
Learned and 'dom'
Busy and lazy
Married and single
Wired and loose
Smooth and spotted
Hospitable and protective
Homo and hetero

You name it.......

Europeans are quite active with this  as an 'inside ' job
Europeans are quite active with this as an 'outside' job

2000-2015, 'now' can be characterized as a dynamic equilibrium. A perfect thing in physics.

What to do now, with, for instance: circular, rectangular and triangular? The three perfect basic shapes in mathematics? Is there something more perfect to do in History? Something more than countering? Is there something more perfect to do in Mathematics? Something more than counting?


Can I learn from physics, like the law on incertainty, (Heisenberg), meaning : everything ( in physics)
 is uncertain. The rest you can Google, Heiseberg doesn't have Facebook, but he has a Wiki.

You must be in excellent shape to be challenged and triggered by this wicked thought. It takes a 'Tom Cruise' or a 'Koos Bosma' to fulfill this mission impossible. Tom Cruise we all know, but who the heck is Koos Bosma? Is he on YouTube?

I told you, you have seen nothing yet, we are at the beginning of history.........and Europe seems the right place to begin with it. I am in good company.

Now I am exhausted. Time for some holidays. Holy days! I give myself fiftysix holy days. To let my mind go free........( I copied that, from a pop singer, I don't have the energy to cite it, feel free to sort it out yourself, if you wanna know, if you don't belief me, if you don't remember, if you're never heard
of it or just as a trigger to roam around in your own music library at home or on internet)

Okay, I give you one clue: I have a name and a plan. What's the name, the new name for history in the future? How do you want the 'baby' to be named?
Well, you will never guess the plan. If we shall meet in september I will tell you all about it! I am looking forward to our first dialogue. I think I will be fit enough then. Do you set the date?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten